Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Pluses and Minuses of the Day

Yay!
The problem with my car turned out to be a recall issue, meaning they fixed it for free :) And since I had to go to the dealership this morning, on the way in I treated myself to a delicious chai latte from Starbucks (nonfat of course). AND I randomly won a Lilly dress on ebay tonight that I decided to submit a completely lowball bid on right before the auction closed. Woohoo!

Nay...
Despite my best intentions all day, I got lazy right at the critical time and did not actually go to the gym :( And AT&T remains the bane of my existence - my snazzy new tv still gets zero channels as for some unknown reason, they have decided to block the completely free local channels in an attempt to hold them hostage until I pay for some overpriced satellite package I don't want and won't use. Whatev, I have Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment