Monday, July 12, 2010

New Place, New Blog

Well, I guess I should say "New Place, First Blog Ever" since "new" implies it's replacing something old and this is actually my first foray into the blogosphere. Though I do love reading other people's and am oddly interested in the lives of several strangers I've never met. So why am I starting my own little life chronicle? I certainly don't consider my life especially interesting or spectacular, but it does suit me just fine. Especially lately, things have been going really well and I feel like I'm in a really positive place right now. As to the "new place," I just moved into a new apartment this weekend and this just felt like the perfect time to start up the blog I'd been thinking about for a while.

Not really sure how to jump into this so for now, I'd just like to reflect on my great weekend - the move went well, got to spend lots of time with friends and family, had some delicious food and fun times. I really couldn't have asked for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment